Las Vegas, NV
October 16 - 21, 2022
Consistently rated Las Vegas’s number one hotel, the Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas offers stylish guest rooms and suites located on Floors 35-39 of the Mandalay Tower, with unsurpassed views of the mountains or breathtaking Las Vegas Boulevard. Unexpected color pairings and bold, oversized artwork add interest, while sleek, high-quality furnishings and user-friendly technology ensure comfort. Located steps from world-class casinos, entertainment and nightlife, their non-gaming sanctuary grants access to the amenities of Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino - all with our trademark of warm, distinctive service.
Hotel Rating: 5 Star.
GROUP BASE HOTEL PACKAGE:
- 6 days/5 nights: Run of House, double occupancy.
- Upgrades: Strip View, limited availability, please ask for details.
- Package excludes the cost of conference fee and tours.
- Hotel package costs are subject to change without notice.
- Please see Dossier for hotel cost, and conference fee prices
For conference registration or information: 888-515-3674 Ext 1, fax to 888-552-9749, or email email@example.com to register by credit or debit card (MC/VISA) or check.
FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION POLICY
See Conference Dossier for Details
Las Vegas is a city that’s larger than life, with dazzling architecture and sparkling lights that showcase world-class gaming, dining and entertainment. Located in Nevada’s Mojave Desert, this resort city is famed for its vibrant nightlife, centered around 24-hour casinos and other entertainment options. Its main street and focal point is the Strip, just over 4 miles long. This boulevard is home to themed hotels with elaborate displays such as fountains synchronized to music as well as replicas of an Egyptian pyramid, the Venetian Grand Canal, and the Eiffel Tower.
Suggested Activities for You and Your Family:
- Visit the Grand Canyon
- World-Class Shopping (Fashion Show Mall now includes more than 250 stores)
- Red Rock Canyon
- ake a Pink Jeep Tour
- Exotics Racing at the Motor Speedway
- Freemont Street Experience’s lightshow
- History lesson at the Mob Museum or the Neon Museum
- Visit Hoover Dam
- Smith Center for Performing Arts
- Experience Las Vegas Nightlife
- Michael Jackson ONE playing at Mandalay Bay