NTI is a premier provider of continuing professional education (CPE) geared toward CPAs, attorneys and other professionals. Its mission is to offer the finest state-of-the-art CPE programs available in the country.
NTI has served the CPE requirements of thousands of professionals and has developed a broad-based CPE program offering flexible education options including: Resort Conference and Self-Study Courses.
We combine the worlds of resort travel and education into innovative programs that distinguish NTI as the undisputed leader in first-class resort CPE training and self-study programs.
We welcome our valued customers who have gone a "step beyond" simply meeting their CPE requirements - by visiting superb resort locations, experiencing the best faculty, and actively shaping our creative curricula.
We also invite newcomers to preserve their competitive advantage by joining colleagues from all over the country to take advantage of the finest continuing professional education opportunities and resort destinations available.
NTI CPE Licensing Information
QAS and NASBA Requirements
In accordance with the new NASBA Registry - QAS standards, all self-study credit hours are determined based on a 50-minutes-per-CPE-hour measurement and have required feedback questions throughout the course. Credit measurements may vary from state to state. Your State Board of Accountancy makes the final determination of CPE credits. Courses must be completed within one year of date of purchase.
NTI is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. NTI NASBA Sponsor Number: 103075
CFPs: Please ask for details.
CLE: Tax courses qualify for CLE in most states. CLE credit is granted on a scale of 60 minutes per hour
versus 50 minutes for CPE. Please ask for details.
NTI has entered into an agreement with the Office of Professional Responsibility, Internal Revenue Service, to meet the requirements of 31 Code of Federal Regulations, section 10.6(g), covering maintenance of attendance records, retention of program outlines, qualifications of instructors, and length of class hours. This agreement does not constitute an endorsement by the Office of Professional Responsibility as to the quality of the program or its contribution to the professional competence of the enrolled individual.
CPE credits earned by enrolled agents directly to the IRS in accordance with the IRS requirements for CPE providers. Enrolled agents must provide us with their PTIN number so that we may report CPE directly to the IRS.
IRS Approval information: Provider Number: BTYZG
Questions about conferences and self-study courses:
For concerns and questions regarding conferences and self-study courses, please submit your inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org
To register for a conference or purchase a self study course, please call the following numbers:
- Self-study courses: 888-515-3674 Ext 2
- Conferences: 888-515-3674 Ext 1
- Or fax your request to 888-552-9749.
- Self-study courses: Self-study courses may be returned for a full refund provided the products are returned intact, without damage, within 60 days of purchase.
- Conference Cancellation Policy: Conference fee will be refunded in full only if notice is received in writing at least 60 days prior to the first day of the conference. With respect to a cancellation occurring within 60 days, no refund shall be granted but credit will be given toward a future conference. This policy applies to the conference fee only and not to hotel costs. For more information regarding concerns and administrative policies, please go to our website: www.nticpe.com or contact our office at 888-515-3674 (Extension 1).
- Hotel Cancellation Policy: Refunds for hotel cancellations will be made, less a $100 per person administrative fee, if cancellation is made in writing on or before 60 days prior to the beginning of the conference. For cancellations within 60 days, any portion of the hotel package cost not refunded by the hotel to NTI will be deducted from the refund. Any cancellations must be made in writing and emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 888-552-9749.
- Tuscany cancellations: See dossier for Tuscany cancellation policy.
- Self-study program cancellation policy: It is NTI’s policy not to cancel an self-study courses unless such courses become outdated. In the unlikely event that due to unforeseen circumstances, NTI must cancel a self study course, you will be notified and will have the opportunity to select another course if you have ordered the cancelled course and it has not be shipped to you. Any courses cancelled that have already been shipped to you may be completed by you and NTI will accept the completed examination for grading within the required one-year from purchase time limitation.
- Complaint resolution: All questions and complaints regarding any self study course or conference should be submitted to the attention of Director of NTI sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refunds, please contact our office at 888-515-3674, Extension 3 or email us at email@example.com
Information We Collect: We request information from you on our registration and order forms. You must provide us with contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address) and financial information (such as, credit card number, expiration date and billing address). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your registration and room request. If we experience a problem processing your registration or order, this information is used to contact you.
Using Information We Collect: At NTI, we always want to provide you with the best possible service and fulfill your orders exactly as you've requested. In order to do this, we collect information that allows us to:
Process and track your registration and room request
Provide you with the services requested
Contact you about the status of a registration and room request
Send you catalogs and promotional offers we believe will be of interest to you
Information We Share with Others: We contract with other companies to provide certain services, including credit card processing, shipping and catalog distribution. We provide these companies with only the information they need to perform their services and work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected. These companies are prohibited by contract from using this information for their own marketing purposes or from sharing this information with anyone other than NTI.
Financial Information: Financial information that is collected is only used to bill the user for registrations and lodging rooms and services ordered at nti-inc.com and for no other reason.
Your Choices: We offer choices about the types of information you receive from us. If you prefer not to receive catalogs or other communications from us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail your request to:
PO BOX 375
Burlington, Massachusetts 01803
Please be sure to provide us with your exact name and address as it appears on your catalog so that we can be sure to identify you correctly. Because we plan our mailings in advance, it may take several mailings for your request to become effective. If, due to human error, you continue to receive our communications, please contact us again and we will make every effort to correct the situation.
How We Use Email: When you provide us with your email address, we may send you emails necessary to process your order or respond to a request. For example, after you register or place a room request at nti-inc.com, you will receive an email confirmation.
On occasion, we will send out emails notifying you of special promotions we are running or reminders of discount deadlines.
Links to Other Sites: Occasionally, we provide links on our website to other sites we think you will enjoy. These sites operate independently of nti-inc.com and have established their own privacy and security policies. For the best online experience, we strongly encourage you to review these policies at any site you visit.
Security: It is our intent to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you. We use a variety of current technologies and processes for protection of our client data. We limit the information we provide to outside companies with whom we contract to only what they need to carry out their responsibilities.
When you register, make a room request, or request a catalog on our website, your transactional information is transmitted in a safe, encrypted format.
NTI is a division of Fustolo CPE LLC
For conference registration or information: 888-515-3674 Ext 1, fax to 888-552-9749,
or email email@example.com
|For self-study reservations or information:
888-515-3674 Ext 2, fax to 888-552-9749,
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or purchase by on-line shopping cart.